This release is filled with amazing new capabilities and we are excited for you to use them
View the 2023.02 Details Page for detailed explanations, but here are some highlights:
- New User Experience: This is a whole new look and feel to the portal. We've revamped the executive summary and made it much easier to navigate through the results of your pentest
- Externally pentest IP Addresses: Available in the new user experience, you can now add IPs to the scope for an External pentest
- Pause and Resume pentest operations: Available in the new user experience, you can now pause and resume ops from the portal
- 1-Click-Verify multiple weaknesses at a time: Available in the new user experience
- H3 CLI: You can now schedule a pentest to run automatically on a recurring basis using the H3 CLI tool
And much more. Check out the 2023.02 Details Page for all the details.
Happy New Year!
This month's release improves functionality in user interface and additional attack content including:
- VMware vRealize Log Insight VMSA-2023-0001
- Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) ESC8
- Additional Cloud Attack Content
- Multiple CISA KEVs
View the 2023.01 Details Page for detailed explanations, enhancements, and bugfixes!